1. Ensure that the overall project successfully meets the client’s needs.
2. Ensure that the requirements set forth by the business is captured and documented correctly. (Before developing and implementing the solution).
3.Interface the development team for developing the user story
4.Ability to document technical specifications of the project
5.Understand the Agile needs of System Analysis
6. Analyze and understand the current state processes and ensure that the clients and the project team understand the context and implications of change.
7. Develop an understanding of how present and future business needs will affect the solution.
8. Identify the sources of requirements and understand how roles help determine the relative validity of requirements.
9. Identify and document all business, technical, product and process requirements.
10. Work with the client to prioritize and rationalize the requirements.
11. Help define acceptance criteria for completion of the solution.
12. Have good verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills.
13. Build effective relationships with clients to develop joint vision for the project.
Send your resume and a link to your portfolio to: email@example.com